Automate Broadcast

Is there a way to automate / schedule a broadcast?

1 Like

Hello,

Unfortunately, if you want to broadcast something during a meeting you will need to be logged into your account on the broadcaster page and manually broadcast the file at the time you wish. Thank you.

I also support this and would like to see this feature added if possible. At least to be able to schedule a broadcast

YES, I would like to be able to schedule a broadcast too. I have many clients that can access by audio (phone only) This would make a lot of people happy.

hello, we are not very far away from having this feature

I would think that would be an easy feature to add to a web page. Looking forward to using this feature.

I would like to be able to schedule a broadcast too. Thank you.

Hello,

This topic was discussed in a similar thread

Thank you,
Eugene

I’ve been waiting for this since 2020 Hear anything new?

Yes!
Please see the thread linked in the previous message

This is not available via user interface but available via scripting

Is there an example of how this scripting might look somewhere? I am now entering the novice zone :slight_smile:

Okay this is my work around or compromise. I am starting a host session and through screen sharing I will share a youtube stream or pre-recorded message. This will allow phone users to call in and listen!

1 Like

I understand. This sort of integration is never an easy journey.
The samples I referenced above is what I made myself as a pet project. It demonstrates that this automation IS possible via the API but it is far from being called enduser friendly.

Thank you,
Eugene