Broadcast Timer

I am using the broadcast feature so that the seniors from my church can listen in to our worship services that are now 100% online (not a lot of smart phones or computers among them).

First of all, thank you. Broadcast is a simple feature that works just fine (in fact, a lot fewer problems than with our video broadcasts).

What would be absolutely great is if I could program the broadcasts to play automatically at the appropriate time.

This is feature that I would certainly pay a little something for.

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will send this suggestions up to our development department to see if this can be added as a feature in the future. Thank you.

Yes! Please consider scheduling broadcast files to specific times and days.

I am looking forward to this feature. We have a support group with people that are limited to phone use only, no internet. I plan on broadcasting podcasts at regular times. This would make a lot of people happy.

Hello,

This is actually possible via the REST API. FreeConferenceCall.com Reference Documentation
If you have a possibility to develop and run script you can automate it.

Please let me know if you want to explore this path.
Thank you,
Eugene

Hey Eugene (my middle name is Eugene), unfortunately, my sophistication with dealing with APIs is not at a level to take advantage of this option. If you could coach me, I could probably do it. I’m pretty technical, just haven’t done any of this recently.

I would like to give the api a try as well. Thanks for pointing me in this direction.

Blessings, Kevin

Hello,

Please do not treat this as an official guide because it is not. This is merely my quick testing project.

It gives you a jump start with the API if you are familiar with Python.
If there is an interest in the community we can turn this into the Python support library together so creating new apps will not be a headache.

Official API guide and documentation is here FreeConferenceCall.com Reference Documentation

Thank you,
Eugene