Can I broadcast a video conference on Facebook live?

Is there a way to broadcast a video conference on Facebook live?

Hello,

Unfortunately, our system does not integrate with Facebook so you will not be able to broadcast your meeting using Facebook live. But you can record your video conference and then share the recording on Facebook. If you have any other questions, you may contact our 24-hour customer care at 1-844-844-1322. Thank you.

I’ve seen this response in Aug and Nov of 19, but based on the speed at which technology moves and the fact that I was recently prompted to integrate my account with Facebook, I would like to know if live streaming on Facebook (or YouTube for that matter) has become available. If not, what does the Facebook linking accomplish?

“Continue with Facebook” allows people to skip creation of separate login/password for the service (it is not just us, there are thousands services supporting this) and continue with your Facebook login. Please note that we won’t get your Facebook login and password. We simply trust that Facebook validated you as a legit user.

Thank you,
Eugene

Hello, I’d like to know if there’s a way to broadcast an audio conference call on Facebook live? I read the messages above, but wondering if your system has been updated since it’s Oct 2023 now… Thank you!