Can I purchase or associate a "One Number" phone number to replace the "recordings" phone #?

Hello, We are a small church and we’re attempting to use the “Broadcast” feature to upload our sermons each Sunday. We purchased “One Number”, which works out great for our members to dial-in while the sermon is playing, but we’d also like to make it simpler for our older members to dial in at any point during the week to hear a recording of the previous Sunday’s broadcast.

I can dial in using our “recordings” phone #, but I have to enter the Access ID # in order to hear the recording. It would be great if we could purchase an additional “One Number” specifically to replace the recordings #. It would be great to be able purchase the “Greeting” option for that recordings number as well so that we could replace the standard intro with a custom one of our own.

Is this feature available, and if not is it possible to request it as a future feature?

Thanks,

Frank.

Frank,

At this time we do not have a One Number feature for the recording playback number. I will send your suggestion to our development team. In the meantime may I suggest you use another feature available on your account, that’s called the “Broadcaster”.

The broadcaster feature allows you to play previously recorded conferences or uploaded high-definition audio files during a live meeting. You may broadcast any previously recorded audio sessions.

So what you can do is inform any members that missed your sermon can listen to it by calling into the one number daily at a specific time to hear the sermon given that past Sunday. For example, you can say this Monday - Saturday at 10 am we will be broadcasting last Sunday’s sermon. You will dial into the regular dial-in number(your One Number) at the specified time to hear the sermon.

On your end you will simply log into your account. Once logged in you will click on the “Meeting Wall” tab and then choose “Broadcaster”. At the time you want to start the recorded sermon you will simply press the “Broadcast” button to the left of the recording. Thank you.

1 Like