Enter and Backspace keys don't function when controlling remote screen

When controlling a remote screen the enter and backspace keys don’t work. There may be others as well, but I haven’t run across them yet. Is there a setting or something I am missing? IIs anyone else having this issue? Is there anything I need to do to get them to function properly? I use other conferencing software and they work fine. I only have this issue on this software. My FCC is up to date

I’ve just run into this as well, with DELETE and BACKSPACE. Had to have the remote user type them for me! Awkward.

Any suggestions?

FCC 5.2.2531 (both ends). Windows 10.

I haven’t seen this with Zoom - but FCC allows longer sessions…

I don’t have any shortcuts enabled in preferences. Perhaps the ability to map other keyboard shortcuts to delete, backspace (and enter) could be added as a work-around?

As I understand, you are unable to use Backspace and Delete in Meeting chat, correct?

Yes those keys. Also enter. Not chat. Remote control of another participant’s screen.

He shares an application or two, I request control, he accepts. I can move his cursor and type. Except for these keys.

In my most recent case, I was setting up his e-mail in Thunderbird. Typing into the setup screen.