Hi - We’re using the telephone conference call. As the host, if I use *5, does that mute just ‘paticipants’? Will my other ‘hosts’ remain unmuted?
*5 mutes all of your participants, if you are going to have co-host, they will need to enter in the host pin so they will not be muted.
We do not limit on how many co-hosts you may have, Please read below to not get confused on how to become a host
Here the question was asked if a meeting is being held on phone. How mute participants only when hosting a meeting through PC?
With the computer this task is even much easier.
- Install our application
- Host a meeting (not Join)
- Open attendee list and use controls.
What does hold/unhold button does? What is the purpose of lock button?
Also, please share the use of mode button.
- Conference Lock: Locks the conference and blocks new participants from entering the meeting.
- Conference Hold: puts all participants on hold (listening to the music) letting hosts to have a private conversation.
- Mute Mode: Allows host to mute all participants. In the “Lecture” mode participants are NOT able to unmute self in “Muted” mode participants are able to unmute self
Thank you very much. I couldn’t find such simple description of these buttons anywhere in FCC. I highly recommend to have simple reference guide in a book form to let users understand the hidden benefits of FCC. This will make FCC more popular.
Thanks once again.
In Lecture mode, all hosts are still unmuted; just the participants are muted and unable to unmute, correct? Thanks.
yes, this is correct.