Name of attendee

Hi,
are we able to see our room attendees by name instead of numbers
thank you

hello,

we show both numbers and names. Can you please send a screenshot so we better understand the question?

Thank you,
Eugene

thank you, Eugene
when you join a meeting by email your name will posted on the list but when you join with a phone phone the host sees your number.
can the host see your name instead of number
thank you

Here is what I see

As you can see, for both cases host sees names
Can you show me what you see?

Also, host can click on the phone number and overwrite the name “RIPON CA” in my example to something that is more meaningful for him

Thank you,
Eugene

great, thank you very much
the picture you sent is what I see on my session attendees
do I need to do that only during the session or can I set that up before the session
thank you
Ash

Hello,

The name for the phone number can only be changed during a live conference. If a participant’s phone carrier already has a name associated with their phone number then you will automatically see the name that has been associated with the number. However, you will have the ability to change the pre-associated name by clicking on the phone number.

Best regards,
Jausrael

thank you very much, Jausrael
Ash

Hi,
Is it possible to download Attendee list in one page (.pdf or .csv) (when there are large number of participants) instead of multiple pages.

Yes.

login to your account on the web, go to History&Recording, select conference you are looking for and click (i) button. It gives you the copy of email that we send to you after every conference with the list of attendees

יש לי רשימה של מספרי הטלפון של אלו שעתידים להשתתף בשיחת ועידה שלי
האם אני יכולה להכניס את השמות שלהם מראש, כך שבזמן הועידה אני אראה את השמות שלהם דרך האתר?

No, this is not possible, sorry.