New meeting report is a step back

I just finished a meeting and received a brand new meeting report. Looks nice, BUT TOTALY UNUSEFUL.

Normally when I receive meeting report, there is a link to a recording that I forward to a client I had meeting with. Now there is just a button “View Call Detail Report”. When I click on a button, I am redirected to a FFC web page, where I need to login and download a PDF of a meeting. Then I would need to compose an email and attach pdf and sent it to a client.

Please revert back old report, it worked just well. Next time ask US CLIENTS, USERS before you make such a drastic change. I have few meetings every day and this is for me way more unnecessary action.

3 Likes

Hello

Thank you for your feedback!

You may share recordings by clicking on the arrow icon under the recording options column in History& Recordings section. Clicking on that arrow will provide you with a link that you can copy and paste to send out to your participants.

I know that, but this is way more complicated than before … As I said, it is a step back. For me. I receive a fancy report, that is useless. For me at least. I am sorry.

2 Likes

I fully agree with above statement that it’s a step back. It’s inconvenient to have to sign in to get the details of the meeting attendees. I would think it would even add work to Free Conference Call to create as PDF and CSV file for download.

3 Likes

Totally agree! The new format is not an improvement. Would love to see the attendance list and recording link in the email report return.

3 Likes

There are no plans to change this format, we apologize for any inconveniences

1 Like

Is there any reason for sticking with the ‘new’ report format?

1 Like