No output to the ystem

Hello, since the last update (Version 3.2.7300-9daec6a) the conference audio does not go to the output system. We are a community radio station and we use FCC to broadcast and what we usually do is to unmute FCC in the mixer volumen and we go to the air but since the last update even though it is unmuted there is no output sound in the system. The conferece goes well, all participants can chat happily but our voices do not go to the system output. We have used FCC for years now but with this update this changed. Any help is highly appreciated.

1 Like

I have this same issue. After the update last sunday, the computer audio does not work to pick up the volume of the microphone. It only works to use the web version. It has been 2 Sundays that the audio function does not work on the PC App. It works on the phone app and web version. Please fix this, as this has been a big interruption to our church streaming service.

1 Like

this is my problem too

It seems the problem is that with the new update we are not able to work properly if either speaker or mic not available in the system.

Could you please make sure that your computer has both devices? We are looking to decouple mic from speaker.

Thank you,
Eugene

I have both a microphone and speaker plugged into the system. My speaker is often on mute since I am using this for a church streaming on lecture mode. However, the microphone is not picking up from the app. The microphone does work on the web browser version of this, however… So I know there is no microphone problem. This is an issue that started when the app updated 2-3 weeks ago.

Are you able to confirm more about this issue? Have you been able to fix it?

I replied in personal message.

Thank you,
Eugene

I think we found the reason. It might be due to presence of dead devices. if you can try to go ahead and disable all “dead” playback and recording devices on your computer (via system menu) this shall cure it. Anyway we are preparing the urgent patch.

1 Like