Remote Access with FCC

Hi,

Is it possible to access any remote computer with FCC for providing technical support? If not, is this feature being planned?

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately this is not a feature. We require customer actively connecting to your conference and letting you take control over his screen. I do not think this part will change.

Also: we are actively working on improving remote control feature in Q1 as it may not be as snappy as people expect nowadays.

Thank you,
Eugene

Hello Eugene (@etcipnja), Thanks for your reply. It’s ok for replying late as I appreciate well that currently, it is the holiday season.

I couldn’t properly understand your reply, Do you mean this feature of remote access is already available in FCC? If yes how to enable it? What do mean by “Unfortunately this is not a feature”? Then you are talking about the remote control feature when you are saying “Also: we are actively working on improving remote control feature in Q1 as it may not be as snappy as people expect nowadays”.

I am sorry, for me your whole reply is a bit confusing. Would you mind elaborating on what you are trying to convey in this reply?

Warm regards,

Rahul Dev

No problem!.

Yes, remote control is currently available
https://www.freeconferencecall.com/support-center/remote-control
It is enabled for all accounts by default.

What do mean by “Unfortunately this is not a feature” ?

Previously you asked

Is it possible to access any remote computer with FCC for providing technical support?

The answer is NO. You can’t access any computer at will. The owner of the computer needs to join to your meeting and accept your request to control his/her screen.

After that I said that we are working to enhance existing remote control feature so it works faster and more reliable in all cases.

Hope it helps,
Eugene