Separate weblink for different meetings

Dear All,

As we find in Zoom, when a weblink is shared for a meeting, it is embedded with the meeting id & passcode. The users are not required to enter any meeting id & passcode. I suggest a similar feature in FCC also.

Furthermore, I suggest a feature for creating a unique meeting id for recurring meetings with their unique passcode. Again, this link is also embedded with the meeting id & passcode.

Also, even if we don’t have a recurring meeting, it would be preferred to have different meeting IDs with their unique passcode.

I hope this would be implemented on priority.

Warm regards,

Raahul Dev
#Freedompreneur
#DesigningLives

When participants connect via link, they do not have to use access code. Having a new link/access code for each new meeting is available when you have our Huddle package. You can subscribe to Huddle from the main page of your account, first month for free, then it will be $8,21 per month.

Thanks, @ekanatkin for your kind reply. As you mentioned, “When participants connect via a link, they do not have to use access code.”, I didn’t mean access code in my query. Instead, I referred to the meeting id & passcode. I’m sharing the link which I share with my prospects & other attendees. FreeConferenceCall.com. When they use this link, first they are asked to enter the meeting id (sometimes) & always the meeting passcode. Second, they are forced to download, most of the time, the FCC app, as I mentioned in my recent post also.

Second, if I subscribe to Huddle, will the conference attendees use the FCC or the Huddle app?

Warm regards,

Raahul Dev
#Freedompreneur
#DesigningLives

When connected via link, if participants choose “Use Web Version”, they don’t need to download the FCC app. To join the conference they will need to enter their email and name. No pass codes or any codes required (unless you set up a Security code as a host). If you have a Huddle package on FCC account, you will still use FCC app