Share the screen and upload powerpoint in the browser and automatically distribute participants in subrooms

Hello how are you? i love the system! I am so grateful that you help the world! I would like to suggest two features to make the system perfect:
I- Share the screen and upload powerpoint in the browser (on the conference screen), without having to download software or access the administrative area.

II- Allow the organizer to create subs Rooms and automatically distribute participants in these rooms. Currently the user must enter * 3 (room number). Some find it difficult to find the virtual keyboard and do this. It would be interesting for the organizer to set a time (stopwatch) that, at the end, everyone will return to the main room automatically.

Hello,

Both suggestions make a lot of sense. They also reveal that you are very knowledgable about the product that makes them even more valuable. I’ll pass them to the product people.

I will also create a section on the forum where we can collect all feedbacks for quick access.

Thank you,
Eugene

Yes, please, this is a very important feature.