Upload a previously recorded meeting for immediate playback

Before using FCC, I’ve held meetings via a bridge on our VoIP system. I recorded one such meeting earlier today but one colleague missed the meeting and I’d like to upload the meeting for playback without having to actually host a meeting from scratch.

Hello,

With your FreeConferenceCall account you have a feature called the “Broadcaster”. The broadcaster feature allows you to play previously recorded conferences or uploaded high-definition audio files during a live meeting.

To upload an audio recording, you will need to log into your account online at https://www.freeconferencecall.com. Once logged in you will click the “Meeting Wall” tab at the top of the screen, then select “Broadcaster”. From there, to upload an mp3 or wav file, you will click the “Upload” button on the right side of the screen. Once you have selected your file, you can play it live over the conference line or you can click the share icon and send your colleague a link to listen to from their computer or you can give them your playback number along with the reference number to listen to over the phone.

1 Like