View Invites of several conferences scheduled

So I just set up three conference calls and sent out invites. Now on my browser window can I find all those conference I scheduled so I don’t miss them? Is there a place to see all the conferences I set up?

Hello,

If you sent out invitations using the invite feature on your account, unfortunately, we do not store a copy of the invitations or the addresses they have been sent to on our servers for privacy reasons, What I suggest is that you resend the invitations using your own email client (Yahoo, Outlook, Gmail), that way you will know whom you sent the invitation to and what time that conference will be conducted. Thank you.

You may also consider using the option to copy to your meeting wall as well as sending to your email and saving to your calendar (ie: google calendar)

I’m clicking on save meeting to wall but it does not show up on wall.

You can switch on Calendar feature in “Online Meetings” – “Go to Wall Editor” at https://www.freeconferencecall.com/ After you switch on the Calendar, all the meetings that you schedule from our website will be displayed on your Meeting Wall.