When will you have video conferencing? And will it still be free?

You’re in luck! We already have video conferencing, and it’s free for up to 1,000 participants. You can view up to five participants at a time with video multifeed. To start a video conference using the desktop app, download and follow these easy steps:

1. Launch the FreeConferenceCall.com desktop application.
  2. Click Host and login with your existing email address and password.
  3. Click the Camera icon on the meeting dashboard.
  4. Choose to dial in over the telephone (recommended) or through VoIP on your computer.
  5. When the Camera turns green, your video is live.
1 Like

If it was only that easy…With the lastest upgrade none of my students can get their cameras to work. They see me but I can’t see them. We know it is not the camera since they then try another free conferencing platform and the cameras work fine. We just want something simple, they log in and camera works…not to have to fumble through settings.

It sounds like the issue that your students are having is a setting/configuration issue. To check this setting users will click on the “preferences” icon. Once there, under the video option, users can check to see if a camera is detected and also choose which camera the application will access. If this does not work we will need more information in order to identify what is causing the issue. Thank you.