Custom Background

Hello,

Greetings! :grinning::bouquet:

Is virtual background part of your program “Pay What You Can”. If not how much have I to pay to get the custom background option activated in my account? I couldn’t find the link to buy it.

Will I get the custom background as a package if I purchase any other service, like custom background music?

My other query Paid Subscription is pending unresolved since December 2021. It has been partly replied to. Can you please take that query also on priority?

Warm regards,

Rahul Dev

Hello,

Here is the article about Virtual Background on our support center.
Please let us know how we can improve it https://www.freeconferencecall.com/support-center/virtual-background

I’ll try to take care of the other questions in that thread.

Thank you,
Eugene

@etcipnja Hello Eugene,

Greetings! :grinning::bouquet:

Thanks for your reply. I know how to set the background. My query was not how to set the background but how to get the background. I wanted to know what are the various paid options available. Would you mind reading my query once again?

Warm regards,

Rahul Dev

I highlighted the important part for you.
Since you are not the only one who missed it I think we shall make it more obvious.

Just to reiterate:

• You can’t “buy” Virtual Background
  • Virtual Background is a gift to anyone who supports us via Pay-What-You-Can or any other premium feature
  • Virtual background is given to an individual, not to the entire meeting
  • You need to be logged in to your premium account to use it
  • It is supported on Mac/Win/iOS, selected Android phones will get support next week.

Thank you,
Eugene

Thanks, Eugene! It’s crystal clear to me now. Can you please reply to my personal message as well?