I am using a Mac iOS version 10.14.6 and I am unable to install your FreeConferenceCall desktop application

I am using a Mac iOS version 10.14.6 and I am unable to install your FreeConferenceCall desktop application

The system download an exe file and extract it to a file called FCC_installer.app

During the installation of this FCC_installer.app, nothing happen - I have removed the Firewall to enable the installation like all external app, but this FCC_installer.app is not installing at all

Can you check and update a new version that is compatible to the latest Mac version.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue and can’t figure out how to get this corrected or the necessary help

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any issues you are experiencing when trying to download the FreeConferenceCall application. We’d like to troubleshoot with you to make sure we address the issues so that you may hold future meeting with confidence. We have sent you a private message or you may contact us at 844-844-1322.

Maybe see also this previous post on a similar topic:

Note: since that post, the System Requirements on Mac have been updated to OSX 10.9 (and higher).
https://www.freeconferencecall.com/support-center/en/au/articles/device-requirements

And also this tip regarding user permissions on a Mac

—DIV